- On 17th June 2018
- In Maction Planet Radio Music
Tokyo ON In the Mix: Tokyo Wandering vol.2
Maction Planet Radio returns with another eclectic mix to help wash away those rainy season blues!
The rainy season is here in Tokyo and so Maction Planet Resident DJ Royce Leong has put together another Tokyo Wandering mix to help you contemplate life on these cool misty days. Whether you’re inside a cafe waiting out the rain, strolling through shopping arcades or checking out the hydrangeas on temple grounds, this relaxing downtempo mix is for you.
- Uyama Hiroto – Rainy
- Kenichiro Nishihara – the blessing notes (inst.)
- Nujabes – A Day by Atmosphere Supreme
- BASI – Cool like that
- EVISBEATS – THE STYLE
- STUTS – 夜を使いはたして feat. PUNPEE
- Gagle – Flow (feat. Takuya Kuroda) [Trumpet version]
Check out the first Tokyo Wandering mix here!
Our tour guests, listeners to Maction Planet Radio and readers of our blog know that one of our many goals is to open up Tokyo’s diverse music culture to visitors. This can be difficult to crack due to the language barrier and the sheer breadth and depth of the scene. Concerts, gigs, club nights across every conceivable genre, homegrown, traditional, modern and internationally-influenced… the variety is outstanding. In most cases there is no English-language information available for these amazing events, and that is where we can help.
We run Tokyo Music Tours, which we brand “Maction Planet Radio Tours”, introducing people to the varied range of music in this amazing city. Like everything we do, your Tokyo Music Tour can be fully customised around the rest of your time touring The World’s Greatest Metropolis.
Some examples include:
- Cherry Blossom viewing followed by an amazing gig from Tokyo Discotheque Orchestra.
- Craft beer, the legacy of the zaibatsu, a cloudy architecture tour from on high, amazing ramen and thumping house music… all in one four hour tour of Tokyo.
- Hotel Koe’s opening party – only 80 premium tickets available – attended after an 8-hour tour of the ins and outs of the western Tokyo.
Whatever your interests, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you have a truly unique time in The World’s Greatest Metropolis.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.