Tokyo ON In the Mix: Neo City Pop Vol.3
Another volume of modern Japanese neo city pop from the World’s Greatest Metropolis!
Mixed by Tokyo ON host and Maction Planet Resident DJ Royce Leong, it’s perfect for cruising on the expressway, romantic encounters, impossibly blue skies and billowing white clouds, relaxing by the poolside under gently swaying palm trees, moonlight glittering on the sea, and of course, summer that never ends.
- 夢の続き – eill
- Plastic Love – Friday Night Plans
- Bubble – Mime
- 再会 – KIRINJI
- 悲しい自由 – BLU-SWING
- Love in TV World – Yukika
- totonoi – EOW
- Candy (feat. Hannah Warm) – Tokimeki Records
- Keep In Touch feat. SUMIN – SIRUP
- That’s My Baby (Midas Hutch Remix) – RiRi
- Come Together feat. iri (Vantage Remix) – TAAR
- impression – City Your City
- TROPICAL PLAYBOY – AATA & cunimondo takiguchi
- aloe – macico
- Zero Gravity – I Don’t Like Mondays
- summer rich – Dorian
- All Around The World – G.RINA feat. Asako Toki
- Empty Room for Two – asobi
- Lucky – Soulflex
- Hello, future day – Natsu Summer
- 永遠について – evening cinema
Listen to ‘Tokyo ON In The Mix: Neo Tokyo City Pop Vol.3’ here and check out the Tokyo ON website, tokyophonic.com
Check out Volumes 1 and 2 of the Neo City Pop series here:
By the way, our featured image comes from the stunning Taketomi Island in Okinawa, which you can check out here!
Our tour guests, listeners to Maction Planet Radio and readers of our blog know that one of our many goals is to open up Tokyo’s diverse music culture to visitors. We run Tokyo Music Tours, introducing people to the varied range of music in this amazing city. Like everything we do, your Tokyo Music Tour is private and can be fully customised around the rest of your time touring The World’s Greatest Metropolis, where everything old is new again!