- On 25th April 2020
- In Maction Planet Radio Music
- Tags Tags: music, tokyo on, tokyophonic
Tokyo ON In the Mix: Late Night Monogatari Vol.2
LATE NIGHT MONOGATARI Vol.2: NOCTURNAL GROOVES OF THE WORLD’S GREATEST METROPOLIS!
Another edition of the Late Night Monogatari series for chilling out, staying up, wandering aimlessly, convenience store runs, reading or contemplating your existence. Carefully selected and mixed by Tokyo ON host and Maction Planet Resident DJ Royce Leong, this lo-fi Japanese music mix features indie artists like pinoko, Sweet William, WILYWNKA, EVISBEATS, KURO, iri and more.
- HELAGI – 踊Foot Works
- Portland (prod. by EVISBEATS) – KURO
- Dynamo – TOSHIKI HAYASHI (%C) x maco marets
- Sunday feat. ケンチンミン – pinoko
- 泡 feat. 城戸あき子 – パブリック娘
- Empty Dream – さとうもか x NF Zessho
- Represent (feat. BADSAIKUSH) – WILYWNKA
- あまねき- Sweet William & 青葉市子
- Feelin’ Good feat. annie the clumsy & WHALE TALX – EVISBEATS
- おっつ！- ITTO
- Best life – iri
- (you’re)my crush – おかもとえみ
- A Night Mystery – SUKISHA
Listen to ‘Tokyo ON In the Mix: Late Night Monogatari Vol.2’ here and check out the Tokyo ON website, tokyophonic.com
Featured image: Candle Scape Kawasaki 2019
Our tour guests, listeners to Maction Planet Radio and readers of our blog know that one of our many goals is to open up Tokyo’s diverse music culture to visitors. This can be difficult to crack due to the language barrier and the sheer breadth and depth of the scene. Concerts, gigs, club nights across every conceivable genre, homegrown, traditional, modern and internationally-influenced… the variety is outstanding. In most cases there is no English-language information available for these amazing events, and that is where we can help.
We run Tokyo Music Tours, which we brand “Maction Planet Radio Tours”, introducing people to the varied range of music in this amazing city. Like everything we do, your Tokyo Music Tour can be fully customised around the rest of your time touring The World’s Greatest Metropolis, where everything old is new again!
Some examples include:
- Cherry Blossom viewing followed by an amazing gig from Tokyo Discotheque Orchestra.
- Craft beer, the legacy of the zaibatsu, a cloudy architecture tour from on high, amazing ramen and thumping house music… all in one four hour tour of Tokyo.
- Hotel Koe’s opening party – only 80 premium tickets available – attended after an 8-hour tour of the ins and outs of the western Tokyo.
Whatever your interests, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you have a truly unique time in The World’s Greatest Metropolis, and beyond.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.