- On 31st August 2020
- In Maction Planet Radio Music
Tokyo ON #065: Virtual Tokyo ON 2020
Maction Planet Radio hosts the first-ever Virtual Tokyo ON Music Festival!
Everything’s cancelled this year, so we are more than making up for it by holding our first-ever virtual music festival! Featuring live performances by Homecomings, The Charm Park, Frederic, Dance for Philosophy, Suchmos, Official Hige Dandism and more, the only thing that’s missing is the overpriced curry rice and beer – but you may provide your own.
Crossing from Studio Coast to Yokohama Arena to the legendary Budokan, it’s as close to the festival experience as you could get in these troubled times.
Put your hands in the air, make some noise, and enjoy the impossible with Tokyo ON.
- Triangle (Studio Live 2020 ver.) Special Others
- Living Life (Live at Tokyo Kinema Club) – Homecomings
- マジック (Live at Billboard Live) – The Charm Park
- Oddloop (Live from Frederhythm Arena 2020) – Frederic
- Japanese Style (2018 live at Studio Coast) – 夜の本気ダンス
- おむかいさん (at Zepp Diver City) – Nakamura Emi
- Supervenience (live at Studio Coast) – Dance For Philosophy
- 808 from (The Live Yokohama Stadium) – Suchmos
- 君のせい (Live ver.) – The Peggies
- Stand By You – Official 髭男dism
Listen to ‘Tokyo ON #065: Virtual Tokyo ON 2020‘ here and check out the Tokyo ON website, tokyophonic.com
Our tour guests, listeners to Maction Planet Radio and readers of our blog know that one of our many goals is to open up Tokyo’s diverse music culture to visitors. We run Tokyo Music Tours, introducing people to the varied range of music in this amazing city. Like everything we do, your Tokyo Music Tour is private and can be fully customised around the rest of your time touring The World’s Greatest Metropolis, where everything old is new again!
Whatever your interests, or to purchase a gift card, drop us a line at email@example.com and let us help you have a truly unique time in The World’s Greatest Metropolis, and beyond.
You can subscribe to the Maction Planet newsletter below, and follow all our adventures on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Mixcloud and YouTube.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.