- On 8th March 2017
- In Events
Maction Planet x Shochu.Pro Hanami Party
As part of their ongoing partnership, Maction Planet and Shochu.Pro will hold a collaboration event, a hanami party, to celebrate cherry blossom season in Tokyo. The party will be held in Yoyogi Park on Sunday 2nd April from 13:00-16:00.
Tickets to the event will include the following
- Unlimited all-you-can-drink Shochu from a selection curated by Christopher Pellegrini.
- 4 x 300ml draft craft beers
- Further craft beers will be available at ¥600 per bottle.
- Entry into a raffle to win a Maction Planet T-shirt from the selection available at shop.mactionplanet.com
“I don’t quite know how he’s done it, but Mac has used his connections to secure draft craft beer for a hanami in Central Tokyo! It’s difficult for the average person to source kegs considering that most Japanese Breweries only sell to bars and restaurants. This is another example of what makes Maction Planet ‘Tokyo’s bespoke visionary,’” said Chris, CEO of Shochu.Pro, the world’s only dual-certified shochu sommelier, and author of The Shochu Handbook.
“It is an honour to be working with Chris on this event. This is an incredible opportunity for people to access his knowledge of Japan’s premier spirit in an unbelievable environment, just three days after the currently expected peak Cherry Blossom bloom in Tokyo. I have been living in Tokyo for over 10 years and a shochu nomihodai (all you can drink) hanami is definitely unique!” said Mac, founder of Maction Planet, which is revolutionizing the custom travel experience in Tokyo.
“We hope the event will attract both Tokyo residents, and guests in The World’s Greatest Metropolis,” added Mac.
Tickets are on sale now, and are available for purchase here. A maximum of 50 tickets will be sold for this event.
- Early bird tickets, available until 16th March 09:00 JST, will cost ¥3990
- After that, Hanami tickets, available until 23rd March 09:00 JST, will cost ¥4500
- After that, Standard tickets, available until 30th March 09:00 JST, will cost ¥4990
Yoyogi Park, one of Tokyo’s prime Cherry Blossom viewing spots, is 5 minutes walk from JR Harajuku Station and 7 minutes walk from Meiji-Jingumae on the Tokyo Metro Chiyoda and Fukutoshin Lines. The exact location within the park will be posted on the Maction Planet Facebook page at 11:30 JST on the day of the event. The event will go ahead in all conditions except heavy rain. A decision will be made at 11:00 on the day. Tickets are non-refundable except in the event of cancellation by the organisers. In such case, 100% of the ticket price will be refunded.